Conduct and Discipline Rules for Institute and Hostel
- Hostel occupancy is compulsory, hostel rules and regulations will be detailed at the time of allotment of hostel seat.
- College and hostel premises are guarded by security personnel round the clock.
- Students are not permitted to use mobile phones while on class or on clinical duty.
- Good Communal harmony and Interpersonal relationship among the students.
- Drugs, alcohol and other addictive substances are strictly prohibited.
- Any student found guilty of ragging in any form she will be expelled from the Institute.
- Violation of rules will attract disciplinary action according to the discretion of the college authority.
- All decision taken by the college authority is final and binding.
Students admitted for the course should bring the following:
- Quilt/ Blanket
- Pillow with cover
- Bed sheets 2nos
- Mosquito net 1 no
- Bucket & Mug 1 no each
- Tiffin & Flask 1 no each
- Dining room utensils as per requirement
- Personal clothing & other requirement
Hostel Capacity: 300