Woodland Institute of Nursing believes that Basic B.sc Nursing program will impact nursing knowledge and practical training to enhance the Nursing profession in developing competencies and skills to meet the ever demanding advancement in medical sciences in the care of the individual in illness and in health. This Institute also believes that our graduate nurses will be productive citizen and be able to provide quantity nursing care locally and globally.
Woodland Institute of Nursing is committed to provide quantity programmed in nursing education, research and service that anticipate and respond to the continuing evolution of the health care industry.
On completion of Basic B.Sc. Nursing degree programme the graduates will be able to:
- 1. Apply knowledge from physical, biological, and behavioral sciences, medicine including alternative system and nursing in providing nursing care to individuals, families and communities.
- 2. Demonstrate understanding of lifestyle and other factors which affect health of individuals and groups.
- 3. Provide nursing care base on steps of nursing process in collaboration with the individuals and groups.
- 4. Demonstrate critical thinking skill in making decisions in all situations in order to provide quality care.
- 5. Utilize the latest trends and technology in providing health care.
- 6. Provide promotive, preventive and restorative health services in line with the national health policies and programmes.
- 7. Practice within the framework of code of ethics and professional conduct, and acceptable standard of practice within the legal boundaries.
- 8. Communicate effectively with individuals and groups, and members of the health team in order to promote effective interpersonal relationships and teamwork.
- 9. Demonstrate skills in teaching to individuals and groups in clinical/community health settings.
- 10. Participate effectively as members of the health team in health care delivery system.
- 11. Demonstrate leadership and managerial skills in clinical/community health settings.
- 12. Conduct need based research studies in various setting and utilized research findings to improve quality care and contribute towards advancement of self and the profession.
- 13. To makes them aware of professional nursing association and for uprising personal development.
Mission & Vision
To establish as a center of excellence for the nursing education, nursing service, research and administration at the State and National level through quality approach and professional development and research.
Woodland Institute of Nursing strives to provide the best education that combines continuous quantity improvement, as well as to create individual who is professionally capable of driving values.
COURSE OFFERED & DURATION
Woodland Institute of Nursing offers Basic B.Sc a 4 (Four) years course with an intake of 40 (Forty) candidates annually in the month of June. Candidates have to fill up application form immediately after the selection.
Eligibility For Admission:
- Age- minimum 17-25 years on or before 31st December of the year admission.
- Admission eligible for female
- Educational Qualification - 10+2 (Science) with of 45% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English (PCBE)
- 40% for ST/SC/ OBC Candidates.